RunInUAE is intended to make it incredibly easy to run old Amiga games on Amiga OS4, and it comes with an easy installer, so that you can:
* Run almost any HD installed 68k game (or program) inside E-UAE, by simply double-clicking on it! Including WHDLoad & JOTD JST installed games.
* Run ADF games by double-clicking them. (Needs a little bit of manual set-up if you don't have at least OS4.1 Update 1.) Otherwise just drag & drop them onto RunInUAE's icon in AmiDock or it's AppIcon.
* The installer can set-up E-UAE with full-speed Sam-optimised settings. But it can also use your existing E-UAE settings if you want.
* The installer will copy the necessary Kickstart ROMs off an Amiga Forever CD, if you don't already have them installed.
* You do *not* need to set-up any assignments, nor create or edit any cryptic scripts or config files, for it to work!