On various forums I saw that a lot of people would like to have a cross compiling environment which they could use to build programs, such as Odyssey, sgit or Timberwolf. I am thinking to try to create a linux distribution for that, which everyone can use. I don't know how big this project is, but I will try. If this succeeds, then it will be available to download from os4coding.
So, I would like to ask you
- if anyone build such an environment and would like to help with tests and info.
- Do, you know any good guide for that?
- Do you have any other proposals?
- Which linux distribution would you like to use, Debian, Ubuntu etc?
- Should I use a 32bit or 64bit environment?
- Should it have gcc 4.x or gcc 5.x?
Found two guides, one by zero-hero and one by Nicolas Mendoza, which are old enough, but they are a good start.