I've upgraded the Chinese and Korean logic in line with Japanese logic for chording...
Japanese has now also gained a new rule, multiplied-consonants,
this is coded in based on double-tapping th
I've now made a release of the automatic archive built as part of the main build process.
The current release set of archives have a known fault at startup, and are for long run stability testing.
This is the first target for extended language support.
With this Japanese Hiragana and Katakana along with Korean Hangulgeo both become functionally presentable before christmas.
I'm now focusing on including the core logic for the language specific targets, starting with Japanese.Language support (I've got this actively running a test build while typing this entry...)
Current Status = Active Development,
Chinese, Japanese and Korean are valid .language files currently being built.
along with various Charset drivers (valid but empty).
Only the Chinese, Japane
I should probably make clear that I have no prior experience with writing any form of Input Method Editor prior to beginning this project...
Perception-IME is specifically limited to dealing with K
With the framework core library made,
An internalized Polymorph-VMM daemon presenting a centralized commodity.
I have been focusing on the filter/loader
First the minimal OS patch,
Okay... yes some of the detractors said I was slow... I'm not too worried
As of this blog entry...
I've managed to actively build both Perception-IME and Polymorph-VM skeletons on AmigaOS 4.x natively,
the next step for each will be these...
Perception-IME is to have Chinese, Japanese and Kor
The first steps of actual code have gone in...I still need to complete out the C wrapping the inline PowerPC Assembly and confirm the formatting of some details.
there is an "Eproc" 2nd Interface d