In the Gui4Cli source this part reacts to a change in console output specification
done with the Gui4Cli interpreter command
- case OUTPUT :
- Printf("Set Output %s %s",param, val);
- if (DEFcpOPEN) Close (DEFcp);
- DEFcp = ZERO; //OS4 was NULL, Global variable
- DEFcpOPEN = 0;
- if ((DEFcp = Open (val, MODE_OLDFILE)))
- Printf("Set Output %s opened",val);
- SelectOutput (DEFcp);
- DEFcpOPEN = 1; /// global variable too
- stccpy (Defconsolespec, val, 125);
- else Printf ("*ERR: Invalid Console spec:\n->%s", val); // we do see this
The Gui4Cli user doc doc only considers respecification of the console.
However ( i don't have a printer connected)
set OUTPUT PRT: works if the printer preference is set to using printtofile.device.
Only problem there i can't get rid of an initial requester asking to define the output file.
I tried to use
set output RAM:output
but got the erroor message above, i don't understand why