Hi, I'm trying to use DOS library function TimedDosRequesterTags() to display error messages. I'm obviously doing something wrong because the function call causes Guru Meditation 80000003. I have no idea why that happens. Can anyone give a working example? My call is as follows:
- nDummy = IDOS->TimedDosRequesterTags (
- TDR_TitleString, ( STRPTR ) MSG_REQ_TITLE,
- TDR_GadgetString, ( STRPTR ) MSG_REQ_OK,
- TDR_FormatString, ( STRPTR ) szMessage,
- TDR_ImageType, TDRIMAGE_ERROR,
- TAG_DONE );
DisplayMessage ( "out of memory" );If I ignore the Guru Meditation (DSI error) with Grim Reaper, the requester opens and it looks OK.