I have loaded and scaled an image
I would like to give it a "ghosted/disabled" look. I added COMPTAG_SrcAlpha,COMP_FLOAT_TO_FIX(0.75), It looks ok on some images/colors, but terrible with white images. Just like when you open Workbench window and do Show All and the C/Devs/S folders are ghosted. Something simple that can be done on the fly quickly.
- if (IGraphics->CompositeTags(
- COMPOSITE_Src, OrigBM, ScaleBM,
- COMPTAG_ScaleX, COMP_FLOAT_TO_FIX(ScaleFactorX),
- COMPTAG_ScaleY, COMP_FLOAT_TO_FIX(ScaleFactorY),
- TAG_DONE) != COMPERR_Success)
- if (ScaleBM != NULL)